Japanese Matcha Tea Set – Four Seasons
★★ New arrival! ★★
The set includes the following 4 products:
1. Kiyomizu-yaki chawan - Four Seasons pattern
2. Yugen 40gr matcha tea powder
3. Chasen - Bamboo Whisk
4. Chashaku - Bamboo Spoon
The most important information about the genuine Japanese Matcha!
- One of the healthiest drinks in the world. It reduces stress, increases fat burning, beautifies the skin, strengthens the immune system and lowers cholesterol. A detailed description of the effects you can read it here!
- 100% natural! Free from any additives, colors or preservatives.
- It is extremely sensitive to moisture and humidity, so as soon as we have measured our beer, we immediately close the cap. Store in a cool place or in the refrigerator!
Our products are shipped from Japan, so depending on the country of delivery, you may have to pay customs fees or taxes. Details here
Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter...
The Kiyomizu style
The Kiyomizu style of pottery was born in the city of Kyoto, which has been the center of traditional Japanese gastronomy and the tea ceremony for centuries. The style was named after the famous Kiyomizu buddhist temple (Kiyomizu-dera), as the workshops are located in streets leading up to the temple.
Kiyomizu pottery reflects the restrained elegance of Kyoto, characterized by meticulous hand-painted decorations and multiple-layer glazing and firing techniques. These ceramics are not just utilities, but also representatives of traditional Japanese handicraft (Dentoteki Kogeihin).
"Our Four Seasons Tea Bowl is not just a bowl, but a small piece of traditional Japanese culture."